Shirasawa ARW
May 12, 2010
ASP assignment3
We talked about how can we live when we felled in the middle of the dessert area. There are some goods which can help us to survive.
Firstly, we got our own idea in sharp to chooce the goods to continue to live. I think water is most important to live because we will surely be die without taking in water.
Secondly, we had a discussion of unifying our ideas to make more effective plan to survive. The group members also think water is important to keep our lives and we worried about the temperature of dessert at night, which I forgot to consider when I made my opinion. In addition, we consider the details of situations in the dessert area, our conditions and so on. So, I thought our final opinion will be much better than my former idea.
However, we found how we have a silly understanding of a survival in the dessert.
Rab told us the answers of American post-soldiers who chose the mirror as the most important thing which we thought it is most useless in the goods.
All of us were dead.
Firstly, we got our own idea in sharp to chooce the goods to continue to live. I think water is most important to live because we will surely be die without taking in water.
Secondly, we had a discussion of unifying our ideas to make more effective plan to survive. The group members also think water is important to keep our lives and we worried about the temperature of dessert at night, which I forgot to consider when I made my opinion. In addition, we consider the details of situations in the dessert area, our conditions and so on. So, I thought our final opinion will be much better than my former idea.
However, we found how we have a silly understanding of a survival in the dessert.
Rab told us the answers of American post-soldiers who chose the mirror as the most important thing which we thought it is most useless in the goods.
All of us were dead.
posted by Karin.Shirasawa at 10:24 PM

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home